A report dispatched from Britain to Yew

Player created stories and roleplay; please be respectful
Valonia

A report dispatched from Britain to Yew

Post by Valonia »

Copies may be made/sent to relevant others.

I have spoken to merchants of Britain and investigated the roads and neighboring forests. My conclusion is thus: the reports of “monsters” on the road are true, and the conditions are dire.

On this day, I encountered a wanderer (who did not give his name) bearing the skins of what appear to be rat beings and lizardfolk (included along with this message). He guided myself and a sellsword named Arthur toward the location he had acquired the hides. The location was not far from Britain itself. It was not long before we were beset by numerous enemies. Again, this was not a far distance from Britain itself.

Fortunately, our numbers were sufficient to handle the threat, but attempts to communicate with the rat and lizardfolk were completely thwarted by the fact that they attacked us in steady numbers. I will not speculate as to the cause of their presence, but consider this confirmation that they are indeed present.

If further questioning of lizard and ratfolk is required, greater numbers will have to be dispatched. This is not a task that can be completed alone.

- Valonia of Yew
Journeyman Druid
ImageTeam Druid aka The Justice LeagueImage
----
🔥 Fire Mage Fanciers Guild - You had me at "I cast fireball!"🔥
----
☥ 0-Part Avatars Club ☥
1 of 8 Shrines visited