Strike Commander!

Tylderon

Strike Commander!

Post by Tylderon »

Just kidding, I've never played it at all. :shock:
Paulon

Re: Strike Commander!

Post by Paulon »

Anything like Struck Commander, mentioned in U7?

STRUCK COMMANDER
by Gilberto

This tome is the fanciful story of a man who, along with several comrades, gains access to a flying vehicle -- much like a cart -- and uses his abilities to fight terrorists and despotic monarchs who employ mercenaries using their own flying carts.
Grandor Dragon

Post by Grandor Dragon »

It was alright - I don't know if the hardware was worth the results. I like the near-future setting, though.
Trithemius

Post by Trithemius »

It was okay IIRC.
It helped make me interested in games with management layers that weren't outright strategy games.
--
Trithemius|
Siva the Younger (a magely and somewhat serious druid)
Ymochel

Post by Ymochel »

I enjoyed it although I was quite disappointed in the graphics. The pre-release articles I had read all gave me the impression it would have these hyperrealistic graphics where you could see proper landscapes etc and the real thing was a bit underwhelming in that respect. Coming to think of it, the same happened with Privateer where the gaming magazines had led us to expect high resolution SVGA graphics and yet it turned out to be just standard 320x200. I feel like someone in those editorial boards must have been sworn to tell only lies :P.